It’s Strictly time again, and Lil D’ has a few helpful hints to make it through the long hours.
- Get comfortable- kick off those shoes, you will be up and dancing soon, or if it has been a long day curl up on the sofa and have nanny drape a blanket over you. Ice cream (if you haven’t had already)
- Choose your judge- Lil D is Darcy (obviously!) and it’s between Nanny, Bear and I to fight it out who gets to be Len, Bruno and Craig. Prepare your character.
- Settle in- there will be talking, not just dancing. Sitting on top of an auntie is always a good way to pass this time.
- Watch the dancing- are they good? but more importantly can you dance like that too. Pull an auntie on to the dance floor and find out.
- Allow aunties to rest after a Latin dance.
- Predict the scores- you are a judge after all! Remember to celebrate when you match your TV judge.
- Tell nanny you are hungry. It is a long show, and there are bound to be sweeties in the house somewhere.
- Decide if the best couple are on top. Discuss who should go home.
(This formula also works with The Voice, though instead of dancing you will need to turn around in your chair if you like the singer)